This page provides information for customers who have vouchers booked through Adventure 001.
These vouchers are promoted in a variety of formats by multiple suppliers and voucher companies. The majority entitle the holder to:
A 30 minute aircraft session in the front seat of a 4 seat aircraft followed by a 30 minute session in the back seat. These formats are made possible by pairing voucher holders to participate in each others flights.
Our flights are all conducted at Glasgow International Airport which is a busy environment. As such we are subject to operations and procedures laid down by the airport authorities.
We aim to ensure visitors get the best from their experience and have tailored the experiences as follows:-
- Time in the aircraft is approximate and depends on traffic conditions and airport restrictions at the time, it includes approximately 15 minutes airbourne on each flight. Please be aware that the actual time in the air may on occasion may be reduced slightly to comply with ATC requirements or more likely may increase slightly if the pilot is asked to hold away from the airport as instructed by ATC to allow for inbound or outbound commercial jet activity.
- Flights are conducted with either an experienced pilot (Introductory Flight) or a flying instructor (Introductory Flight/Flying Lesson) subject to availability. Introductory flights provide an informal introduction to flying but cannot be logged towards a training program. Flying lessons are more formal and are better tailored for those looking to pursue additional training.
- Flight time can be extended for an additional fee (£20.00 per 5 minutes). It is recommended particularly if a ‘Flying Lesson’ is preferred.
We also offer a further options which has proven very popular:-
- You may gift your ‘back seat’ ticket to a family member or friend to be your back seat passenger on your own flight. (This option is for a single flight only) There is a £15 charge for this option.
- If you already have a date booked but would like to bring your flight forward to an earlier date please contact us directly and we will try to help.
To book a flight call 0141-404-1830 between 10:00 and 16:00 any day.